Monday, March 14, 2011

Get This Party Started




Lorain County may very well be my favorite county in all of Ohio. Certainly it's gotta be in the all-time top three! Here we are gathered together in the Lorain County Joint Vocational School's department of early childhood education. These are high school junior & senior students brought together with me by a special grant written by their very own Lisa Robson -- great & dear friend plus teacher of wee wonders and zealous energentic teenagers alike. What more can I say? This is at least my third time to return in the last decade, all due to Lisa's diligence, planning, insight and creativity.

If it were possible to harness energy, this is the laboratory where I'd begin. In this very room.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...