Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hide & Seek Farewell






It's time to say good-bye to my WonderPeeps and pack up the suitcase and head back to Florida's sunshine. Since we've been playing a lot of 'hide-&-go-seek' I suppose that I shouldn't have been the least bit surprised to 'find' everyone's favorite hiding spot. LOL!! I think I would have noticed the weight addition to the suitcase before we got to the airport, but look at what awesome stow-aways I 'found' after a diligent search. I can't even begin to count the number of times we 'searched' and discovered grandchildren in this perfect sized recepticle. I certainly won't attempt to describe the gales of laughter that errupted after each discovery. Isn't it fun to play a game where everyone is in on the punchline & everyone knows the outcome ahead of time?

Not at all like watching the NCAA basketball tournament's Sweet Sixteen playoff. I wish that if they had to come out on the short end of the time-table, that the Buckeyes could have been unthroned from their number one spot after midnight, this morning. Now forever I will know that they saw their champtionship season come to an abrupt halt on our seventeen wedding anniversary. Sigh. The reality is that I will lose all track of those details by football season.... but in honor of the blogging process, I feel compelled to mention it in 'real time.'

Can't wait to get caught up around here and show you how we spent our anniversary yesterday. I'll just give you the slightest of clues. AWESOME!!! Think plein air. Think Melrose Spring. Think cypress trees & cypress knees. Are you licking your lips?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...