Sunday, March 13, 2011

More Fun @ LCCC




I am so grateful to my volunteer photographer, Cory, for his attention to detail in capturing this evening's fun together. He worked hard to get a variety of shots and I think he did an amazing job capturing the spark & spunk of the evening. I love that shot of me in giraffe costume and everyone in the audience signing 'neck so l-o-n-g' in unison in the shot. Well done my friend, well done!!

I'm now getting close to being two weeks behind, but I'll see if I can get somewhat caught up in the coming couple of days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...