Monday, March 28, 2011

Treasure Coast KEYNOTE!



Just how amazing is it that I get to travel across the country and share my experiences? Just how amazing is it that sometimes these educational experiences take place adjacent to a beach? Just how amazing is it that I get to go to the beach and then share my experiences with teachers, parents and librarians?? Here we are, instantly transported to Florida. Having flown into Tampa, we then continue the excursion with a drive down further south to the Treasure Coast. How great is it that we are able to plan our arrival in time for me to make it for a quick splash beach side? Pinch me -- I must be dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...