Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Camp Darby, Tirrenia


















After our exciting day, transversing Reggio Emilia, back & forth and forth & back..... we traveled on to the Mediterranean shore line village of Tirrenia. We were met with the whole contingent from the early childhood & school age staff for an amazing dinner right in the heart of the villa, in time to catch the sunset and have pasta stuffed with pears and cheese. Memorable!! Up came the glorious sunshine and my final "official" leg of this aba-so-lutely amazing USO-style tour was underway in earnest. We have an easy hop onto the final Army base of the tour and I head straight for the toddlers..... and from there onto the big preschool kiddos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...