Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wonderful Webinar: Wow







We interrupt this European travelogue with late-breaking, time sensative info and amazing developments. D-R-U-M-R-O-L-L please........................... After years & years of effort, the newest project with my name in the small print, has rolled off the printing presses. Connie B. Dow's encyclopedia-like resource book for teachers of young children on the infusing of dance and movement into the classroom is ready for prime time. "One, Two, What Can I Do? Dance and Music for the Whole Day" has arrived!!


Connie's book is filled with hundreds of ideas, over 300 pages worth in fact! There are oodles of organized index' to direct you to easily inserting the routines within your own rituals and curriculum themes. Wait till you see it!! Included inside the back cover are a two disc set of all sorts of my music. There are a dozen 'sung' songs and over 30 instrumentals that will lend themselves to all sorts of creative movement ideas.


By virtue of having my music included in Connie's project I am now in the Redleaf club of authors. By virtue of being in that club, I am about to give my first WEBINAR -- thru the Redleaf Academy. Yes, folks. Next Monday, May 16th at 7:00 EST I will be giving my first, hour long, webinar!!! There's still room to join in officially. More importantly you can think good thoughts as I learn how to use the technology (ye gads, cave person learning more about technology alert!!) The title of this exciting sixty minutes is, "If You Can't Sing Good, Sing Loud" and we will focus on my 'easiest' songs. Start the 'wishing-me-well' thoughts. I'll need each one!

Connie and I have already been busy sharing this project. We had a collaborative workshop presentation at OAEYC & book signing to end the month of April. Last weekend we joined forces and participated together at the annual Ohioana Book Festival. The initial response has been so exciting! Wait till you see how big it is!!!


P.S. You can buy the 2 CD set independantly if you've already written an encylopedia of over 300 pages of your own dance & movement ideas. Actually it's available so that you can keep a copy or two of the book in your center's resource library and have the music in individual classrooms. Anyway you slice it -- Redleaf Press has thought of your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...