Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Friends, New Center







Let's pretend!! Let's pretend that it's still the month of May and you're looking over my shoulder in Powell, Ohio. The month of May is always a whirlwind of fun and frolic -- as I get invited to participate & lead a lot of 'end-of-the-year' festivities. Here I am at a brand new center in the heart of the old village of Powell. It's a new site with lots of energy and excitement as the new program gets underway with one of my dear ol' friends at the helm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...