Thursday, July 7, 2011

Swing and Sway







I have created three children's picture books and I have presented three workshops for the University of Greensburg's annual Children's Literature conference. I'm doing the math and think that it's time to get started on my next project if I'm going to make it back to see the Fred Roger Center that is right around the corner. How could I have been there on three occasions and only now just learned of the resource just around the corner. Facebook is wonderful for teaching me all sorts of things I didn't know!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...