Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wednesday Welcome







That's George getting his book signed for his quilting mom in Idaho. I'm still at the point with "Red, White and Blue" that I get real excited when it goes to a state where I have never presented professionally. The same could be said for New Mexico. The woman in the final picture stopped to admire my hat. I launched into how I'm 'dressed-as-my-book' and she suddenly had a flash of recognition. In her school in NEW MEXICO (another state I have yet to present in) her class uses "You're Wonderful" every Monday morning at their 'team meeting' to set the tone for the week. She had no idea that she was about to meet the author/illustrator -- all because she liked my hat!!!

And that's exactly why I dress with a festive attitude!!! It's a conversation starter!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...