Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Art in the Hall!!











Making an Artist-in-the-Schools visit is always a great day! Returning to one of my favorite places is something I look forward to all year long. One of the very best things about returning to my favorite kindergarten is that its in one of my favorite buildings. The way a 'building' becomes one of my favorites is based on the art in the hallways. This building has two art teachers!!! It shows! The halls are virtual art museums. Take a look at these fifth graders floral mater-pieces. Gotta LUV all this color!! Gotta LUV all of this design!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful artwork.
    The colors and textures are vibrant and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Debbie! You have the unique opportunity to view many different schools and their artwork, programs, and so on. I love to see what you see in these schools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make these paintings? I teach in an arts integrated elementary school and these would be great when we study van Gogh.

    LifeInSpecialEducation

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...