Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cherish Today: Create Your Own Sunshine

photo of: Cherish Today: child's sunshine collage

                    Did you cherish this day?
 
photo of: Cherish Today: child's sunshine collage

Did you need to create your own sunshine? 
How did you do that? 
Do you have a 'go-to' routine for gray days?
Here's a few ideas: 
  • Make a list of all the things that make you smile. 
  • Bake something that smells good. 
  • Go to the library + check out some inspiration. 
  • Watch a favorite movie. 
  • Go to a playground and observe littles-in-action. 
  • Skip, hoola-hoop or roller skate.
Have I mentioned that I like Picmonkey?

And I now have over 50,000 followers on Pinterest!
51,176 to be exact. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Have I mentioned that I'm easily entertained? 
I have a whole Pin-board for sunshine-images!

Which image speaks to your heart today?
Inquisitive minds want to know.  
Happy Hump-Day. 
-- Debbie -- 


My digital download version of my song, "Red, White and Blue" 
written in the aftermath of 9-11 is on sale through tomorrow at Teacher's Pay Teachers. 
The zip file has 2 different Mp3 versions: sung + instrumental, 
pdfs of sign language, music notation with chords and a page of flag facts + history. 


2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I'm going to try this with my class!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by to offer your response! It will be a fun project to try with your class. ENJOY!

      Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...