Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kindergarten Highlights

photo of: Kindergarten Highlights: Artwork, Manipulatives and 100 Days

I have a brand new friend. 
She teaches kindergarten. 
Twenty eight years so far.


The Lovely LIZZ
I get to spend some quality time with her this month.
How brilliant is this posterboard card from last year?

photo of: Kindergarten Garden of Artwork loves their glorious Kinder Teacher

These are the signatures on the back! 
Certainly a memento worth cherishing. 

photo of: Kindergarten Signatures

photo of: Kindergarten LOVE for Teacher

photo of: Kindergarten Manipulatives

I got to have a sneak peek in her room -- 
BEFORE her students arrived. 
Have I mentioned how much I LUV kindergarten?
I LUV the bright, manipulative materials.  

photo of: Kindergarten Manipulatives

I LUV the children's artwork and art projects. 

photo of: Kindergarten Sculpture

photo of: 100 Kindergarten Friends Child's Drawing

I LUV the celebration that comes from cumulative days! 

photo of: 100 Objects in Kindergarten (100 Pennies)

photo of: Kindergarten Collections of 100 Items from Home

[Here's an earlier RoundUP of all sorts of 100 Day Activities.] 
photo of: Collage of 100th Day Celebration Art, Math and Science Projects from Rainbows Within Reach: Author Illustrator visit with Debbie Clement
100 Day RoundUP of Ideas
Can't wait to share more from our new friendship. 
Welcome to my view from below the rainbow. 
I'm ready to start my new year of 
Author-Illustrator Music-Lady school visits! 
I have some articles that haven't reached my Top 10.

Have you had a chance to enter my K-Pinterest Directory?
It's not too late! Click here. Follow your kinder-peeps!
photo of: The Great "Kinder-Pinner" LinkUP (via RainbowsWithinReach) Pinterest linkUP for kindergarten

Have you already seen this image on Pinterest? 
This is such a simple and brilliant kindergarten writing center idea. 
I'm proud to have taken these pictures last spring. 

photo of: Kindergarten writing center, fine motor in kindergarten, writing in kindergarten

Here's a RoundUP of Word Walls and Sight Words. 

photo of: Word Walls in Elementary School: Sight Word Presentation on Bulletin Boards Round-up via RainbowsWithinReach

--Debbie--



My new digital download of "Red, White and Blue" is still on sale at TpT and ready for your use for 9-11 observations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...