Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Leaf Color Projects + Bulletin Boards

photo of: Leaf Projects and Bulletin Boards for Fall (via RainbowsWithinReach)

FALL! LEAVES!!
I've made some new school visits!!!
(Yes. I travel the country making Author/Illustrator school visits!)  
I've got some additional Fall Art Projects and Bulletin Boards to share. 
Get your construction paper ready.

photo of: Torn Construction Paper for Fall Leaf Projects via RainbowsWithinReach

Here's what the fall tree projects look like displayed on the bulletin board.
My favorite part of the display is the obvious fact
that the children were 'allowed' to create their own work: 
  • Leaves on the trees
  • Leaves on the ground 
  • Few Leaves
  • Tons of Leaves
  • Massive Leaves
  • Scant Leaves
  • Falling Leaves
Child created is the key to exploration!


photo of: Bulletin Board of Fall Trees with Torn Construction Paper (via RainbowsWithinReach)
"Ready for Fall" Bulletin Board of Autumn Trees by Young Children

photo of: Fall Leaves for Art Projects (via RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: Leaf Project with One to One Correspondence in Preschool (via RainbowsWithinReach)

Here are some brightly colored, tempra-painted leaves from preschool. 

photo of: Painting Leaves in Fall Colors in Preschool via RainbowsWithinReach

BULLETIN BOARD ALERT!!! 
FALL BULLETIN BOARDS!

photo of: Fall Painted Leaves Displayed on Autumn Bulletin Board (RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: Preschool Art Project for Fall on Bulletin Board (via RainbowsWithinReach)
Painted Leaves Displayed on Preschool Bulletin Board --with Scarecrow Friend


photo of: Preschool Bushel of Apples Bulletin Board with Photos of Children (via RainbowsWithinReach)

Yes. If you look closely at those little apple smiles you'll see two of my very favorites! BTW: Those apples haven't fallen very far from the tree. 

I have a couple of earlier Fall Time Fun articles recorded here. 
My earlier RoundUP is now in my Top 10 list. Click here. 
There are seriously a ton of ideas already catalogued there. 

photo of: Fall Arts + Crafts Projects for Children (Fall RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

After the RoundUP came out I had an article with some fall leaves in Preschool. 

photo of: Fall Leaf Project in Preschool via RainbowsWithinReach

Did you see this SWEET set of skeletons? 
My favorite part of these is how the writing is combined with the active bones. 

photo of: Kindergarten Skeletons (LizzLessons via RainbowsWithinReach)



-- Debbie -- 

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Are you ready for some MONSTER fun? I've gotten my "Monster Spray" into a zipped digital file for your immediate purchase over at Teachers pay Teachers. It's time to get your copy for the monster-parties ahead. 

9 comments:

  1. Bulletin board has been of the best thing to apply your creativity and fashion. Thumbs up for this fall leaf idea. Children will surely enjoy the theme of this board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm happy to share what I get to see in my travels.

      Debbie

      Delete
  2. I loved all these bulletin boards and crafts! There are many great ideas here! Thanks for the round-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Maro! I have such a good time putting these together. Having supportive comments makes it all worthwhile.

      Debbie

      Delete
  3. Very cute. I love bulletin board ideas! We just did a little pumpkin patch at the home day care. Hoping to get the pictures up on my Growing Kids Ministry site in the next week or so!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to offer you some inspiration, Lindsey. Keep on keepin' on!

      Debbie

      Delete
  4. I agree...thumbs up for the beautiful fall leaves and colors.
    Come visit me sometime @ toddlersthroughpreschool.com
    Cathie J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathie, thanks for the invite. Today is pack up to fly out tomorrow, so my screen time is super limited. Hope I can get over soon.

      Debbie

      Delete
  5. I love fall and the leaves falling...But I didn't know that it could be great making it as designs for bulletin boards. It's a great and awesome idea to use "Fall" designs on our bulletin board so students can understand why leaves have to fall from the tree.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...