Friday, February 7, 2014

LEGO Brand at up to 55% off? Where?

Sponsors

ZULILY: Savings every day! BIG Savings!

Today I thought I'd give you a public service announcement. {This is also an 'affiliate' article. In other words, by your clicking through from here to Zulily I will benefit by earning credit there for my own shopping!}  

 

I'm not even absolutely certain that I'm doing it 'correctly' from a cyber standpoint. Just thought I needed to share.... cuz this deal is just too good to miss in the midst of your busy life.

I'm fairly new to cyber-shopping and brand new to Zulily. I just noticed that they have LEGOs on sale for up to 55% off the retail price..... but just for a couple of days. That's the way that Zulily works. Jump in quick! Before the goodies are 'gone.' 

They have LEGO pjs and LEGO storage and LEGO books and LEGO flashlights et. al. at the deepest discount percentage, but even their building sets are at least a third off of retail. That's a HUGE savings for a CLASSIC! 

Our daughters were big on LEGOS -- even before the 'girlie' sets came out. When the WonderPeeps (grandchildren) came to see us in FL, we had all of those 'original' antique building bricks for their edu-tain-ment! All these decades later. 

Anyhow. If you click from here we'll both benefit. 

That's all for now! I think moving forward, if they/Zulily have a super incredible DEAL that I'm excited to share, I'll leave that in the footnotes of my article. 

Thanks as always for your support! Happy cyber shopping! 




P.S. That's the rug that I got for our happy, bright, contemporary new home! It was my 'first' Zulily purchase. The one that got me hooked! It is beneath our dining room table and makes me smile every.single.day! That was the photo I shared on my Instagram account. Are we friends over there? I am really enjoying that format for sharing! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...