Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#TeacherFriends: Brain Breaks, GoNoodle & a SALE!


TUESDAY!!! TWITTER!!! #TeacherFriends! SWAG BAG!

Oh what fun we will have tonight at our Twitter Chat! 
We practice tweeting! 

We make new friends! 
We build our #PLN (Professional Learning Network)!!! 

Yes. It is like professional development -- only you can wear your pjs!
The whole chat gets archived so you can check out all of the links and ideas at your leisure over the days that follow. And let me tell you, there are ALWAYS links and ideas to explore from your new tweeps! 

PLUS THERE ARE PRIZES!!!


Look at all of the goodies in the #SwagBag tonight from GoNoodle! 
I know you want that goodness in your classroom!

Through out our 90 minutes of interaction, [we start first for "Early Birds" at 8:30 PM EST and then the actual chat gets underway at 9 PM] there will be a link to a GoogleDoc for you to enter. You only need to enter ONCE to be eligible for ALL of the prizes on the evening's docket. 

Since we're going to be chatting about #BrainBreaks
it is only fitting that I give away my zipped file that has three different songs, suitable for oxygenating those brains! 

I used the "Jumpin' Jamboree" in every single one of my 17 school Author/Illustrator presentations last week in Del Valley. 
Gold, I tell you! Solid GOLD! 


If you are not the #LuckyDuck winner of my zipped digital file during our chat, 
I have great news! 

You've probably already heard, Teachers Pay Teachers is having a BIG sale! 
The kind where you can save 28% by using the code: HEROES! 


720 × 90

You can get my picture books at 28% off! Truly the best deal on the internet! If you send me an email, I will be happy to sign and personalize the book(s) you select!

photo of: Three Picture Books by Debbie Clement of Rainbows Within Reach

Teachers. You are my heroes! I have that BUMPER STICKER! Be sure to use it {HEROES} at your TpT check out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...