Tuesday, February 17, 2015

#TeacherFriends Twitter Chat on SCIENCE


Tuesday? Tuesday again? Time to brainstorm with our #TeacherFriends! 
This week we welcome our very own weekly hostess to the spotlight! 

#GuestEduCelebrity! 

KRISTEN POINDEXTER! 

Kristen is the 2014 NATIONAL Shell Science Teacher Award Recipient!!!

How amazing is that! 

Plan to come and learn from the best!
Check out her blog here and get acquainted!

She will be shining in the spotlight on SCIENCE!   

Why, yes! I have had the great, good fortune to visit Kristen's amazing classroom and sing with her whole grade level! Look at this rainbow welcome! 


IMG_5033

How lucky is this crowd to have a loft IN THEIR ROOM! 

IMG_5130


I gathered up some great images that relate to science, into yesterday's article and I will share some of my favorites during our chat! 

Science Exploration in Early Childhood RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

If you arrive at 8:30 PM EST you'll be there right in time for our "EarlyBirds" Practice chat. 
The pace will be slower and you can learn how to navigate. 

Just follow our hashtag! 


This week our sponsor ESGI will be giving away a year's use of their amazing software! 


If you just can't wait to win a copy for your classroom use, 
You can use my affiliate code B1215 to save $$ on your purchase
and I make a little bit in the process, too! 




Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...