Tuesday, March 17, 2015

#TeacherFriends Tuesday Night w Tweeps! Welcome Katie Knight!


TUESDAY NIGHT! 
Grab your jammies and some popcorn! 

Tonight is going to be so much fun! 
What would you want on a desert island if you were stranded with 32 students? 
Oh. There's no electricity or internet either! 

Just a preview of tonight's fun! 


The bestest part of traveling the country? 
Meeting new #TeacherFriends! 

YUP. I got to meet tonight's #GuestEduCelebrity in person!
Katie Knight is truly one-of-a-kind in the big heart department! 

Tune in at 9PM EST! 
I will be newly landed in the Ohio-tundra at #WonderPeepCentral. 

Hopefully I can get my laptop connected to you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...