Sunday, April 10, 2016

Get READY for Frog Street SPLASH 2016!!!



Frog Street SPLASH 2016

Time to make summer plans for professional development!
I'm *THRILLED* to be returning to SPLASH! 



I have the opportunity to travel around the country and share my insight. 
I'm delighted to work directly with my friends at FrogStreet to contribute to a quality experience for participants. It is a great pleasure to work with Sharon Burnett, original Frog & founder, from year-to-year in contributing to their best possible event. 

This year the theme is Tropical Paradise! 



If you're new to SPLASH, 
you owe it to yourself to watch this short video as an introduction! 


Here's a peek at what the GAYLORD looks like! 
Hard to describe, but that's why a picture is worth a thousand words! 


I am THRILLED to get to return this year as one of the official 
BLOG AMBASSADORS!
Take a look at last year's ambassador fun!  


Yes. Disclaimer. I have a stipend for presenting at SPLASH. 

BUT the truth of the matter? 
My thoughts are my own and genuine. 

SPLASH is ALL about the participant! 
Getting up close and personal, posing with your favorite presenter: 
I LUV LUV LUV being stopped for a smile.







EVERY CONFERENCE 
does their very best of crafting a schedule of presentations 
that will uplift and support the participants. 





What I see when I stroll the halls at SPLASH?
Participants who also 
PLAN & ANTICIPATE 
the evening celebrations!  




Many teams attend together! 
They get their batteries recharged together! 
They set their goals for the coming year together! 



Did I mention that last year's theme was 
CIRCUS?
Did I mention that teams attend with ANTICIPATION for the evening theme parties?




Here's just a small peek at the final evening
extravaganza! 
HUGE-band-party-dancing-FUN-time!

First we eat. 


THEN WE DANCE!



As an official ambassador of the event, 
I will get to give away a FREE registration 
to one lucky participant. 

We are busy working out those details. 
STAY TUNED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...